jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Hubbers: Please Suggest

1. Kdban101 profile image61
    Kdban101posted 5 years ago

Since Hubbers have been always so helpful, i am asking it..... Considering I don't have time for promoting my articles (I am a student and also have a full time job), which Amazon category might be decently profitable for me. Certainly I am not going to write about Kindle, TVs etc, but for low priced items there are thousands to choose from. At least give me a broad guideline among these three:
    i)books & dvds, toys  etc
    ii)utility items like kitchenware, tools etc.
    iii)clothing and fashion accesoroies
    Also please state another thing, which title works best "Review of X" or "Buy X Online etc".
    Thanks in advance

2. saleheensblog profile image60
    saleheensblogposted 5 years ago

None is going to tell you which niches are most profitable. Finding the niche is the hardest part so you know........

As you have wanted a broad outline I can only say you and only you can test it. Try different products and see what happens. Basically you will succeed with anything that are people looking for and there are not many resources available for them in the net. The old "Low competition but decent traffic" is also also applicable for amazon.

Best, buy online, review, top all are good. You can check for which item which title will be most profitable in terms of competition and traffic with keyword tool.

More experienced would certainly give you more valuable suggestions. These were only my thoughts.

1. Kdban101 profile image61
      Kdban101posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, I was only looking for a broad suggestion like this, not a for specific niche which someone has painstakingly discovered from keyword analysis!

3. simeonvisser profile image87
    simeonvisserposted 5 years ago

If making money was as easy as asking others what to write about, many more would do it.

4. evvy_09 profile image87
    evvy_09posted 5 years ago

If you are not going to take the time to find out yourself, don't ask others to.  The hubbers here will gladly help give suggestions, I'm sure.  But 38 hubs in 6 weeks does kind of make it seem like you do have the time.