jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Getting Invalid Clicks in Adsense

1. sid_candid profile image61
    sid_candidposted 5 years ago

I have got 4 clicks in adsense with no earnings at all not even 1 cent. These clicks are not from hubpages but a different website I work for. Do I need to report this to Google.

2. wilderness profile image96
    wildernessposted 5 years ago

Google already knows, or they wouldn't have been deemed invalid.

I have received as many as 5 or 6 clicks in one day that don't pay anything. 

Note that google will also provide, on occasion, public service ads that pay nothing.  How do you know these $0 clicks are actually invalid and not public service?

I don't know for sure, but is it possible that they pay less than $.01 (or in your case, less than $.0025)?

3. sid_candid profile image61
    sid_candidposted 5 years ago

I have checked the site from where the clicks are coming. There are no public service ads on my content

4. thisisoli profile image72
    thisisoliposted 5 years ago

You can get clicks valued at a fraction of a cent, generally means there is next to no advertiser competition on the keyword.

5. Bill Manning profile image69
    Bill Manningposted 5 years ago

Yesterday and today have been horrible for amount per click with adsense. Not sure why but I'm seeing 1 to 10 cents when normally I get a buck or two each.

Ironic, since the last day of the year I saw my best day ever with adsense. Must be a new batch of advertisers started on the 1st or something,,, hmm

1. 0
      ssaulposted 5 years ago in reply to this

hey guys i have the same problem every day, but no money earn. I always wonder why!