jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Why do some hubbers get kicked out of the google adsense program?

1. Lwelch profile image95
    Lwelchposted 6 years ago

Why do some hubbers get kicked out of the google adsense program?

In hub comments some people mention getting kicked out of adsense.  They mention that it is because they don't get enough traffic or revenue through adsense.  Is this true?  What are reasons that you may get kicked off?

2. white atlantic profile image60
    white atlanticposted 6 years ago

May be due to invalid clicks that Adense not promoting.

3. pipmistress profile image57
    pipmistressposted 6 years ago

Invalid clicks or fraud clicks on ads are the most common reason why they are kicked out of adsense program.

I made a hub on how to protect your adsense account from invalid clicks through google analytics, please visit this hub.
    http://pipmistress.hubpages.com/hub/How … lid-Clicks

1. profile image0
      Larry Wallposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Your hub is not there.

4. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 6 years ago

The top reasons people get their AdSense accounts banned (revoked permanently) are due to violating the AdSense TOS.  This frequently turns out to be things like using traffic exchanges, telling people to purposely click ads or writing about inappropriate topics.  Really, the number one reason is people not reading the AdSense rules first.

5. afriqnet profile image49
    afriqnetposted 6 years ago

Honestly, I don't think Google can kick someone out due to traffic ....I was once kicked out and appealed and I was reinstated but the reason what clicking on my own ads on my site. I was new and very naive ...so I would boldly say that most people kicked out are people involved with any manner of click fraud.

6. girlgonestrong profile image60
    girlgonestrongposted 5 years ago

They may be doing things on their own sites which are against the TOS.  It's not really easy to violate those rules on Hubpages alone.

working