jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

Google Adsense earnings

1. Just Ask Susan profile image86
    Just Ask Susanposted 6 years ago

I have not generated any adsense earnings since Dec. 31st. I have entered my tax info, entered the phone PIN # and I am awaiting the PIN # that they are to mail to me which was generated on Dec. 19th but I have not received it in the mail yet. My question is: Would there be a hold any estimated earnings since I have not had anything showing since Dec. 31st? Hope that this makes sense.

1. Pandoras Box profile image80
      Pandoras Boxposted 6 years ago in reply to this

No impressions are registering? Yes a hold will go into effect if the PIN isn't entered but that takes months. How long has your adsense account been open? Even without earnings, impressions should be tallying.

Just Ask Susanposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Before Dec. 31st I had an estimated earning. It is just since Dec 31st that I have not seen any additional earnings. I have had my account for just over two months now.

1. Pandoras Box profile image80
          Pandoras Boxposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yeh that could be on hold. I kinda misplaced my PIN when I got mine, and I wasn't really interested in Adsense at the time. It was months before I even realized my Adsense was on hold. But if I recall the dates right it went on hold two months after I opened it.

Get the PIN entered and all will be well again.

2. profile image0
    cookingdivaposted 6 years ago

I have not seen any earning updates for maybe around the same time. I have not made enough for PIN yet so I am not sure why the hold up is?

See my forum post: adsense: no change. I am not sure how to link it here.

3. Eleanor's Words profile image87
    Eleanor's Wordsposted 6 years ago

You will still be able to see any estimated earnings accrue while you are waiting for the pin. You will have a notice at the top of your account saying that your earnings are on hold until the pin arrives and you enter it, but all that means is that you cannot be paid until you receive the pin.  You can still see all earnings.  The pin is probably held up after the xmas post.

Thank you Eleanor, but it still does not make any sense that there have been no earnings since Dec. 31st showing as I have had traffic to my HubPages. Hopefully the PIN will arrive in the snail mail today.

1. Eleanor's Words profile image87
        Eleanor's Wordsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Have you had page impressions? If so, then probably you just have not had any clicks. I know that for a lot of people traffic and earnings were very slow for the first days of the year.

Eleanor thank you for clearing this up for me. I did go check on the clicks and there have not been any hmmm. This is a total bummer. I hope things pick up and thank you so much!

working