jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

What Happened To Google AdSense Earnings?

1. Rock_nj profile image94
    Rock_njposted 3 years ago

What Happened To Google AdSense Earnings?

I have seen my Google AdSense Earnings drop off a cliff, while my Hub views have been unchanged and up nicely at times.  What happened to Google AdSense Earnings?  Did they change their policies?  Back to only clicks earnings money, rather than clicks and views?

2. promisem profile image97
    promisemposted 3 years ago

The first few months after Christmas are always a bad time for advertising. Also, Google's revenue growth isn't climbing as fast as it did in earlier years, more ads are moving to mobile with a lower average CPM, and more sites are competing for a limited number of ads.

1. Rock_nj profile image94
      Rock_njposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thanks promisem.  Normally, I wouldn't even question this type of situation, but AdSense has flat lined for me, which makes me wonder.  My HubPages Ad earnings are doing fine, in fact better than last year.

3. Rock_nj profile image94
    Rock_njposted 3 years ago

-97.1% last 30 days from AdSense.   At the same time my HubPages earnings are doing just fine.  Is anyone else seeing this dramatic drop off in AdSense earnings.  They were never great to begin with, but a 97% drop means something is happening behind the scenes to as far as a policy change at Google.

working