jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

New feature: On traffic sources page, show sum of all non-HP sources

1. simeonvisser profile image87
    simeonvisserposted 5 years ago

Most of my traffic comes from HubPages so far so that is currently the largest number. But there are many different traffic sources that together also bring in a lot of views. I would like to see the sum of all those non-HP traffic sources on the My Traffic Sources page. This is a small addition but it helps to see how much traffic you are getting from the rest of the internet. Also, you can see how that compares to your current HubPages traffic.

1. Pcunix profile image90
      Pcunixposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yes, though Analytics shows it better..

2. 0
    Ghost32posted 5 years ago

Uhhh...okay, I guess.  Not a big issue for me personally, though.  If Hub XYZ has 1100 total views...and 100 are showing from HP...kinda looks like the "all other" number would pretty much have to be 1,000. 

Admittedly, though, I'm not a great one to go by on this topic.  Tend to watch Google vs. HP and figure the hub is going to "survive" once (if) the former outcounts the latter...and all the rest is, um, not "trivial" exactly--of "lesser importance", I guess....

Ow.  Trying to think.  Head hurts....lol

Oh.  You mean, like, total for ALL hubs put TOGETHER?

Coffee.  Must get coffee....

1. simeonvisser profile image87
      simeonvisserposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yes, that is easy but I mean on this page: http://hubpages.com/my/traffic_source

3. 0
    Ghost32posted 5 years ago

Ah! Thanks!  That woke me right up!

Trying to remember if I even realized that page existed before this...smile