jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

AdSense ads were on hubs; all have disappeared?

1. BigSerious profile image92
    BigSeriousposted 6 years ago

I have seen different iterations of this question in past forums (I just did a lot of reading trying to find a situation like mine; forgive me if it was answered and I just couldn't find it!)

For the last week or two, since starting with HubPages, my Google Ads were appearing just fine (I have had AdSense for a few  years, just not at HubPages, and have only earned a whopping $0.39). However, I just noticed tonight that there are no longer any ads on my pages!

I've checked my settings, my codes, etc. I even linked to Analytics, which I didn't do before, but still I cannot get the ads back.

Is Google AdSense down and they forgot to tell me? Any thoughts? Any setting malfunction I could look into?

Truth be told, I'll be posting again after some research on how in the world I am supposed to understand the AdSense page! smile

Any help is appreciated. Thank you!

2. barryrutherford profile image27
    barryrutherfordposted 6 years ago

The Adsense ads are there right now on your hubs !

BigSeriousposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you, Barry! I'm glad others can see them even if I can't! big_smile I feel silly for posting when it may not have been necessary. D'oh!

1. profile image0
        Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Lots of people have asked that question, if that helps make you feel better. W.E.

3. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

Most likely, an anti-virus program or browser add-on is blocking the ads on your computer.

BigSeriousposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you, WE. I have been using my husband's laptop the last day rather than my own. I'll check permissions, etc.

working