jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (16 posts)

Google AdSense Account Disabled

1. vaguesan profile image81
    vaguesanposted 5 years ago

Awesome. Just awesome. Right when my hubs were starting to take off and I was actually earning daily, this happens.

I've never done anything against google's TOS so I've been completely blindsided. I filled out an appeal and google says they'll be back to me in a week.

I can't believe google treats legit users like myself so awfully.

1. vaguesan profile image81
      vaguesanposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Sorry I forgot to ask... What else can I do? And has anyone else had this happen despite following the rules? The last couple of days I've only received a couple dollars. How can they actually think that this constitutes click fraud?

2. 0
      edueckposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I know what you mean Blindsided I had a blog and I was getting some money from AdSense .
      Then I saw this ad I guess on my blog I right clicked on it to see if I could get it off and the next thing I know I got an Email form google telling me about double clicking.

I have no Google Account.

I put a lot more faith in face book but it can happen there too.

2. lrohner profile image85
    lrohnerposted 5 years ago

I think your best bet is to post this in the AdSense forums. Good luck!

3. thisisoli profile image72
    thisisoliposted 5 years ago

Getting banned by Google is always bad,  First off, search the internet for your Pub-ID check it has never been stolen.  Secondly, has your account ever been associated with stolen content? Have you ever taken someone elses work and posted it as your own? DO you host a site containing 'spun' content?

Basically just scour your sites for anything that might be 'of detriment to searchers'.

Asking in the google adsense forums may help, but there is an unfortuantely high chance you will get drowned out by people who got banned for legitimate reasons.

4. vaguesan profile image81
    vaguesanposted 5 years ago

I write for hubpages and webanswers and for your site soli and thats it. I don't spin ect.

I've written an appeal and hopefully it will work out. If not, I'll probably be done with writing online.

5. 0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 5 years ago

There are many other ways to make money online. Once you've been banned by Google, it's probably best to move on. If you've been accepted to the Amazon program, learn how to make that convert on HP.

Adsense really isn't everything. While it provides a nice level of income for me, it's never been my biggest earner.

6. thisisoli profile image72
    thisisoliposted 5 years ago

Try moving more towards Amazon, it really does feel like a kick in the teeth when you get removed form Google, but if the appeal doesnt work use Hubpages for Amazon affiliates and backlinks, and link back to your own site, which you cna then focus on and monetise with other affiliate programs.

1. viryabo profile image86
      viryaboposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Sound advice.

7. Tina Kachan profile image50
    Tina Kachanposted 5 years ago

I too got my adsense account disabled just couple days ago, I don`t know what I did. Exactly the same situation as yours.

I didn`t even appeal since I have read so many threads of people complaning how they can not get their account reinstated. Even if you try to prove you did nothing wrong, your chances are really slim. But I hope it works out for you wink

I already added Amazon capsules to all of my hubs. So it is moving on to Amazon now and learning to make money with them. I believe everything happens for a reason. No Google is going to stop me from making money online. Do not let this stop you either smile

8. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 5 years ago

Doesn't Google give a reason when they ban an account?

9. 61
    Ross Kposted 5 years ago

Actually no,  Google sends out 1 of 2 emails saying that you are a threat to advertisers.  One talks about click fraud and the other doesnt really tell you why.  Frankly google really doesnt offer support for their products you always get directed to the forums.

10. Jamie Brock profile image95
    Jamie Brockposted 5 years ago

I feel your pain.. my account was closed recently (just out of the blue-no warning)for invalid click activity.. It felt like I was punched in the stomach..  I had put so much time and effort into my hubs as my adsense earnings were rising and it really motivated me to keep going. If I did anything wrong, I honestly do not know what it was... I wrote a hub on it recently because I felt so strong about it. I just know that there are lots of people out there who put a lot of time and energy into it and want them to be aware that this happens.  I wish I hadn't taken adsense so seriously now.

11. 0
    ryankettposted 5 years ago

This thread is extremely worrying.

12. Aiden Roberts profile image87
    Aiden Robertsposted 5 years ago

I had my account disabled twice in as many weeks, I took the advice of hubbers and used the Adsense forums and filled in the Adsense online forms.

I was not accused of click fraud so maybe that's why they reinstated the account, my advice is to try the forums, await a reply from Google and in the mean time try other affiliate programs. If your adsense account is reinstated you will not be reliant on them so look at it as a bonus.

It is a horrible feeling but don't let it stop you, good luck!

13. BobbiRant profile image79
    BobbiRantposted 5 years ago

I don't like the looks of this at all.  Is Google making a habit f stealing seller's money?  I guess I'd complain to my attorney general and send a formal one to the FCC because it would make me mad they pull this stunt with me.