Suggestion: I know of no other forum that works like HP's.

1. Pcunix profile image91
    Pcunixposted 5 years ago

HP's forums are the most annoying I have every experienced.

The problem is the strict chronological listing in "Your threads".

In every other forum I have every used, if  I choose "Your threads" (or whatever they happen to call it) and a thread has new activity,  the thread bubbles to the top just as it does at HP. 

But every other forum shows ONLY the subject of that particular thread and (usually) a number indicating how many new replies have been made since I last visited.

HP shows every single post in that thread, mixed in with new posts from other threads. This  means that if one thread has been very active, I have to scroll through all that to find other threads I have been involved in - which can be mixed in anywhere and are therefore easy to miss.

2. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

I'd have to agree on this. It's quite annoying when I've posted ten times in one thread and that's all I see.

3. American_Choices profile image84
    American_Choicesposted 5 years ago

You are both correct.  We have a great group but the forums I have found are very jumbled - very difficult to glean quick information on the subject.

I am a member of another list which is much worst - it is a professional association called an elist and it is simply that - a list - even more annoying.