jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Any Valentines Day Ideas?

1. Iontach profile image88
    Iontachposted 5 years ago

Had such a busy day today and just back home...I've been thinking of some ideas for this evening, but cant think of anything different or mad. Anybody doing anything different or have any cool romantic suggestions???

2. Disturbia profile image61
    Disturbiaposted 5 years ago

I have no ideas for you and it's actually nice not to have to think or worry about what to do to show somebody that they are loved when that's really what shoud be done every day, not just one day a year.

Last year my husband gave me one of my friends telling me he was using a website for married people who want to cheat discreetly, so this year I'm riding solo and going to an anti-Valentine's Day party tonight. big_smile

3. evvy_09 profile image86
    evvy_09posted 5 years ago

I'm not sure what kind of entertainment or anything you have in your town,  some places have carriage rides or maybe a nature walk if it's not too cold. Something fun where you can take lots of pictures. 
    Me and my husband aren't planning anything for today, saving it for our first date anniversary on the 16th.

4. Bronson_Hub profile image80
    Bronson_Hubposted 5 years ago

I stopped celebrating it. I do not accept St. Valentine as my lord and savior. It's become a surprisingly relaxing day for some odd reason...

However, if you're pressed for time, I bet there's a ton of good recipes in the cooking section.  Maybe you can put something together quickly?  My girlfriends say that every guy who ever cooked for them prepared some kind of pasta and it tasted great.  Here's why:

It's almost impossible to mess up pasta.

Plus you can do the spaghetti Lady & the Tramp thing tongue