jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is your best Valentine's Day memory?

1. Docmo profile image92
    Docmoposted 5 years ago

What is your best Valentine's Day memory?

There must be so many passionate, memorable, heartwarming or heartbreaking memories of Valentine's Day. What is yours?

2. Becky Katz profile image84
    Becky Katzposted 5 years ago

I got married on Valentine's Day in 1986. My husband suggested it so he would not have a problem remembering when our anniversary was. He has never forgotten our anniversary and always gets me two gifts. He makes it a memorable day. He always wakes me with breakfast in bed and a huge bouquet and goes from there. I love it.

3. peachpurple profile image83
    peachpurpleposted 5 years ago

My first and last Valentine's day gift was when my boyfriend ( present hubby) gave me a bouquet of fresh flowers in a plastic bag. He was so shy to give it to me by hand that he put them in a plastic bag and passed the bag to me. He said it was embarrassing for him when people started to smile and chatted when passer by saw him with the flowers. That was the only gift i had for my whole entire life!!!

4. Virgo908 profile image82
    Virgo908posted 5 years ago

It was that Valentine's Day when I woke up to a room full of roses  -- after I nagged my husband that he did not give me flowers anymore. It looked like he found a rose garden and picked all the flowers to fill my room. I am looking forward to it happening again.

5. Fossillady profile image92
    Fossilladyposted 5 years ago

This is a lovely question Docmo and it made me realize I don't have a favorite Valentines Day memory! My husband made them all wonderful and he made me feel loved! Kathi yikes)