Features That Should be Added

1. xrocker30 profile image81
    xrocker30posted 5 years ago

I've only been with Hubpages for several weeks and my overall experiance has been great. But as I write my Hubs I noticed two main improvements that could be made. Here they are.

1. More Hub Layout Control: By this I mean that I think there should be more control over how to format your hub.  Such as being able to have a picture on the left. Or if you have a long text box with many words it would be nice if you could place an image on the right anywhere along the textbox instead of it having to be at the top.

2. Better Statistics Overveiw:This is something I completely don't understand why Hubpages doesn't have. When it shows the views for your Hubs, it would be nice if there was an option to turn your veiws off from being counted.  I can't tell anymore how many views have been from myself or not.  Don't get on my case about this cause I don't know how much work this will take but I think that if you are logged into Hubpages on your account then any Hubs of yours you visit, a view won't be counted.  And there should be a way to show unique visitors instead of someone refreshing 10x.   

Thanks everyone!

1. WryLilt profile image86
      WryLiltposted 5 years ago in reply to this

1. I agree about being able to put pictures on the left.

You can, however, place multiple text boxes and multiple photo capsules, so really you can place images where you want.

2. Sign up for Google analytics and see details ranging from what countries/states/cities send visitors through to how long they stay and bounce rates and much more.