jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (14 posts)

1. Misha profile image74
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

If you are serious about backlinks, this program is a steal at current prices - but only for those who are serious about making money. Without proper keyword research this is a waste of money.
    No, this is not an affiliate link, and Jon is no BS, he is a serious guy.

2. topstuff profile image61
    topstuffposted 8 years ago

A mere $27/month.

1. Misha profile image74
      Mishaposted 8 years ago in reply to this

LOL topstuff, I said it is for people who seriously want to make money. I am currently paying about $200 a month total for a couple of services of that kind smile

3. vietnamese profile image78
    vietnameseposted 8 years ago

It said "blog." Would it work for "unblog" website?

4. Misha profile image74
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

No, you have to dedicate a wordpress blog for that. On a separate domain. If you don't have a spare domain laying around, you 'll need to buy one.

1. vietnamese profile image78
      vietnameseposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I have like 20+ laying around, Misha! heheehee.... I just have to pick and choose one then!

5. Marisa Wright profile image92
    Marisa Wrightposted 8 years ago

I somehow got on this guy's mailing list. I got the email about this program but I have to confess, I read it, and had no idea what it meant.

Guess I still have a lot to learn.....

6. Misha profile image74
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

Bumping it for those who did not see it. No, I do not have any interest in this, neither affiliate nor otherwise, I just believe it is a great opportunity. I am afraid the doors will be closed soon, because the plan is to have about 500 members, and currently there are at least 350. When I started this thread there were around 180...

7. 0
    terrygposted 8 years ago

Did you know there are FREE services that do the same thing.

http://www.google.com.au/search?q=free+ … AU285AU285

I use traffic link (http://www.thetrafficlink.com/user.php?action=welcome) and it slowly builds inbound outbound links. The search engines seem to love these links, especially Yahoo.

8. Misha profile image74
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

Thanks Terry,

I will definitely check this service.

However, usually such free services suffer from excessive ads, spamming, and stupid posters leaving a footprint, which sooner or later allows Google to catch the network and discount the links completely...

Paid networks are way more strict and therefore more stable.

9. 0
    terrygposted 8 years ago

So true. I totally agree with you. I looked at Jonathan and even joined the blog post swap he has running. So being me I looked for an alternative and found traffic link fits. It does not seem to work with Google, but hardly anything does in my view except chance. This 3 way linking does wonders on Yahoo though and thats my target.

10. Mark Knowles profile image61
    Mark Knowlesposted 8 years ago

Misha -

Thank you for this. If almost anyone other than you had posted it, I would have ignored it completely, but I have signed up for it instead. I look forward to seeing the results. smile

Also - if you do not have a wordpress blog (which I think you do not) I have a few spare ones I could lend/sell/give you lol smile

1. Misha profile image74
      Mishaposted 8 years ago in reply to this

You are welcome Mark smile

I am glad you did, and to the best of my knowledge you will not regret. smile

And thanks for your generous offer, but I myself have a handful of wordpress blogs laying around doing nothing, too - so I did not have any problem finding one for that program big_smile

11. compu-smart profile image79
    compu-smartposted 8 years ago

Interesting posts here!smile that im going to check out, now!!, which is going to delay my daily Birthday hubs again!!sad

Thanks for the links:)