jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

30 Hubs/Days Results

1. Jennifer Mullett profile image61
    Jennifer Mullettposted 6 years ago

Hi. I am thinking of doing the challenge. Anyone have inspirational success stories? How have the 30 hubs impacted your revenue??

Thanks guys!

1. WryLilt profile image87
      WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Great idea!

I did the 30 day challenge when I'd just joined the site (I had 25 hubs at the time) and found it really helped me with both traffic and learning what things did/didn't work. I also learnt to put together a quality hub faster.

I've done four challenges and I have learnt from each of them.

If you're looking for advice, feel free to throw a hub in the extreme hub makeover forum.

Jennifer Mullettposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks!!

2. Cagsil profile image59
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

I haven't done a 30 Hubs in 30 Days Challenge, however, I have taken on the 60 Day Challenge, which was developed and implemented by Hubber Sunforged.

I have a Hub dedicated to explaining my actions and motivation, and a Summary of the Hubs I did during that Challenge.

You're more than welcome to read or check it out. It would be best for you to make sure that you have 5-10 topics that you want to write about and have everything you need for each, before you begin writing. A plan moving forward is always helpful. smile

Btw- Welcome to Hubpages! smile

P.S.- Please make sure you understand "Quality", so you don't get trapped in the Quality versus Quantity mess. Quantity is good, but only if each hub is Quality. smile

Jennifer Mullettposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you for the information!! And yes, I agree quality is of utmost importance!!

1. Cagsil profile image59
        Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You're welcome. smile

3. FranYo profile image60
    FranYoposted 6 years ago

Hey - I'm relatively new to HubPages and very new to 30 Hubs/30 Days challenges.

So, do I understand that this is a personal challenge?  Or is there an official start/stop to the 30-days (such as on NaNoWriMo?

Or do I just "go for it" and note my progress here on this Forum?

Sorry if I'm making this out to be more of a deal than it may be...I wanna get into the swing of perfecting my Hub-ability!

Thanks

1. Susana S profile image92
      Susana Sposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It's a personal challenge and you can start whenever you like. You can post links to your 30DC hubs here: http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/18049

Read this too: http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/17849

Have fun smile

working