jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

So blue today..

1. Stacie L profile image89
    Stacie Lposted 5 years ago

well the red arrows were short lived yesterday..today is mostly blue and low stats...

all this red arrows and blue arrows is an emotional roller coaster lately yikes

1. earnestshub profile image88
      earnestshubposted 5 years ago in reply to this

True. smile I would like to see a few more ups today. It's 9.30 in the morning here so my days are out of whack with Googles, so I have till 6pm to see the final outcome for the day, but so far..... smile

2. Stacie L profile image89
    Stacie Lposted 5 years ago

lower and lower....what a roller coaster ride! sad

3. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 5 years ago

Stacie, don't worry about it.. I think it has more to do with what's going on in the world right now. People are unsure.

Another factor could be spring break.

4. brandonhart100 profile image81
    brandonhart100posted 5 years ago

Friday hits go down... this is normal.  Also if you want your prealgo traffic, then consider reading Ryankett's new hub on Backlink Strategy.  It reflects what we've all been discussing for quite some time.

5. FaithDream profile image86
    FaithDreamposted 5 years ago

I agree. It would be nice if those blue arrows would turn off every now and then. I try to just forget about it, but it stresses me out. smile

6. 0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 5 years ago

Yesterday was St. Patrick's Day and everyone I know was celebrating at our Irish Pubs.

But, in general this is going to be a roller coaster ride for awhile. Bits and piece of the algo will roll out. We won't even be aware of them. Many changes have been made at HubPages. We have no idea of how and if Google will respond.

Every dynamic on our hubs has changed. There are no easy solutions. I don't believe anything that we see for the next few months will be a long-lasting trend. So I'm not jumping for joy or crying in my beer for any of them.

7. timorous profile image92
    timorousposted 5 years ago

The blue and red arrows are relative.  Usually only to the past week.  If you've been editing any of your hubs a lot, that counts as views.  After you finish editing, it appears as a drop in traffic, whereas the traffic may be more or less normal...maybe neutral  These days, it's hard to tell.