Join Hub Pages affiliate account and access to AdSense account

1. enviroman profile image59
    enviromanposted 9 years ago

I remembered trying to join Hub Pages affiliate program and there was a requirement to grant Hub Pages access to my AdSense account. Is it safe to do so?

2. jimmythejock profile image81
    jimmythejockposted 9 years ago

I wrote a hub a while ago … es_authors

and i recieved this comment from Paul Edmondson which should help with your question Enviroman

" We can access you Google Adsense account, but we only do this to get your adsense ID. We have a partnership with Google to do this and we value this trust with our authors and Google.  This makes it super easy for authors to earn money from their Hubs without having to touch any code.  We can't take your income from your account, but we have the technical capabilities to check your earnings.  We haven't implemented this, but we may at some point so that people can check their adsense earnings for HubPages here.  Best, Paul"

have fun.....jimmy

3. grantsforwomen profile image61
    grantsforwomenposted 8 years ago

wow so hubpages can automatically add my adsense ID to my hubpage ads so I can get funds through adsense rather than inserting my own adsense ID to get funds? Can I just give hubpages my adsense ID without having them access the google account?