jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

My Hubs Are Not Doing Well, Why?

1. JaimeDawn76 profile image79
    JaimeDawn76posted 6 years ago

Hello, I am very new at this although I signed up five months ago I am just now getting a chance to begin writing.  I am not sure what I can do in regards to my hubs to improve their views, ratings, comments? My hubs will be doing alright one day and have the decreasing traffic arrow the next it is crazy.

Help: Any advice would be helpful I am kind of a perfectionist and this is driving me bonkers:)

2. saleheensblog profile image59
    saleheensblogposted 6 years ago

Keep writing. Hubs take a little time to be matured to get the attention of the search engines.

JaimeDawn76posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, I suppose I need to practice a little Patience!

3. Cagsil profile image62
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Welcome to Hubpages! smile

The best advice I can give is for you to read the FAQ's page and Visit the Learning Center, so as to get as much information about Hubpages.

Then, read lots of hubs and comment. If you enjoy something, then vote it up.

Also, post a few(3) links in the Extreme Hub Makeover Forum thread, so you can get advice/criticism of your hubs. This way you know where you need to improve. smile

Do enjoy yourself while you're here. smile

Thanks for the advice I did not realize there was an extreme hub makeover thread:)

1. Cagsil profile image62
        Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You're welcome. smile And, now you know. lol

4. heart4theword profile image55
    heart4thewordposted 6 years ago

As Cagsil mentioned, keep on learning...I know it takes time.  There have been some changes in the format of the hubpages.  Seems like with any change, there is a momement where it is 2 steps backward, then 3 steps forward.  In the end it will work it's way out.  Hang in there, we are all on the learning curve:)

Thankyou for taking the time to answer this post I definately will continue self-teaching and practice patience, Wish me luck smile

5. Harvey Stelman profile image60
    Harvey Stelmanposted 6 years ago

Hub Team told me to send this to Makeover for such a low scoe. Please notify me with your answer.
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Governor-Quinn- … Jersey-etc

6. TomC35 profile image60
    TomC35posted 6 years ago

Any new hub you post will get good traffic initially, but that can die down, then you have to post links to the hub or make edits to it.

working