jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (8 posts)

Grouping your hubs

1. bluestandish profile image58
    bluestandishposted 6 years ago

how do I group MY Hubs. I want to have related articles grouped in a sort of folder on hubpages. to make it a lot more easy for readers to navigate the hubs.

1. prettydarkhorse profile image63
      prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Within your hub, you can put a link capsule and choose hubs which are related to the present hub, but in-text capsule is better. You can also put RSS feed in the hub (at the moment the use of Rss feed should be use judiciously (meaning the hub should have more content texts). Another way is to show related hubs at the end of the hub (just below the part where you can rate the hub), two hubs can be shown there - you can do this by going to your account, then you can go to category "GROUPS" and assign hubs to groups. Group first your hubs according to topics.

2. Cagsil profile image61
      Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

On your statistics page, in the black box of commands, you can create separate "groups" for hubs that are related.

This will put a green link to the associated hubs, just above your comment box, on each related hub.

3. sofs profile image87
      sofsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Grouping your hubs also helps you overcome issues in placing hubs in a particular category.
      Sometimes you find that your hubs would fall under two categories. You can solve this issue by putting your hub under one category, while grouping it with the articles that you want to be read... under the groups you create.

I have found this to be very useful for me smile

1. MyMastiffPuppies profile image73
        MyMastiffPuppiesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It can really get overwhelming trying to figure out how to group your hubs. Like you said some seem to fall into more than one category. I find myself going back and creating new groups when one group gets to broad.

Do you think this messes up anything or just changes the associated hubs link?

1. bluestandish profile image58
          bluestandishposted 5 years ago in reply to this

i don't think it messes up everything. it rather enables easy browsing of your articles hence easy readership

2. sofs profile image87
          sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Sorry I did not see this question until now, No it does not mess up anything. It helps your readers and you by making things easy.
          I love this feature as it helps you keep changing the combinations as you write new articles and it is easy to use. smile

2. tony0724 profile image61
    tony0724posted 6 years ago

I am far to lazy to deal with that. I just write my hubs and get my 20 pageviews a month.

working