jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Ad sense makes no sense

1. thirdmillenium profile image72
    thirdmilleniumposted 5 years ago

I am about to give up trying to link my hubs to adsense after employing many different methods as suggested by hubpages staff and my good friends here.
    What gets my goat is adsense' repeating the same standard reply irespective of what i am trying to ask them. Is there anyway out (or rather, in)?

1. skyfire profile image75
      skyfireposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Your account is not yet approved ? It's better to open alternate account with new set of hubs and then reapply again with your profile URL. What reply you got from them last time ?

1. thirdmillenium profile image72
        thirdmilleniumposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the help

Following is the reply from adsense. I am not sure i know what they are talking about.

I. If you host your own website or can edit the HTML code, please complete the following steps:

1. Access the HTML source code of hubpages.com/.
           2. Create a separate page on the site and paste the snippet:

This post confirms my ownership of the site and that this site adheres to Google AdSense program policies and Terms and Conditions.

3. Resubmit the application as described below after replacing hubpages.com/ in the 'Website URL' with the URL of the page on which you have pasted the snippet.

2. darkside profile image82
    darksideposted 5 years ago

Are you using http://hubpages.com/profile/thirdmillenium as your website?

1. Richieb799 profile image66
      Richieb799posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Sounds like he's just put www.hubpages.com as his site... I didn't have to insert any html snippet.

3. Lessthansteve profile image81
    Lessthansteveposted 5 years ago

I've entered www.hubpages.com too, is there anyway to change it to hubpages.com?