jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Wil Wheaton coming to Chicago?!?

1. Nicole Winter profile image61
    Nicole Winterposted 6 years ago

So I got an Eventful message in ye old inbox today: http://bit.ly/hi8wAu ... now... if you're from Chicago you *may* see what is wrong with this... I think it's not so much that Wil Wheaton is coming to Chicago, but that Wheaton College is going to be playing U of C!  Otherwise, it's Wil Wheaton vs Women's Tennis, who's with me?

--- N

P.S. If you've any information about this event, or Wil Wheaton actually, like, you know... visiting Chicago, please let me know.  I'm "internet friends" with "internet friends" of his and want my copy of "Just a Geek" signed.

1. Greek One profile image77
      Greek Oneposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Damn you Wil Wheaton.. DAMN YOU!!!

http://data.whicdn.com/images/6367232/21850_254447594519_254446469519_3078065_165820_n_thumb.jpg?1295292906

Nicole Winterposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Muahaha!

2. timorous profile image91
    timorousposted 6 years ago

I've not seen or heard of him since the first season of Star Trek Next Generation.  So there.

Good times... good times... "You mean that space and time aren't the separate things we think they are?"  Millions of Deadheads across the nation put their bong down at the same time and shout: "Well, DUH!"

LOVE IT!

3. Uninvited Writer profile image80
    Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago

I'm sure if you follow his Twitter feed you will find out if he is going to be in Chicago.

I actually sent him an @ with the link I was talking about... no response, (poor guy gets like 80,000,000 tweets @ him a day, probably,) but I did take a look and didn't see any mention of @Chicago on the sixth... incidentally, I hit G-Mart, (Comic Book Store,) today and asked my guy there... he looked and saw the same thing I did... he thinks it's an algorithm error, too.

working