jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

When can you say you had enough in a relationship? How many chances are you wil

1. finajenny profile image57
    finajennyposted 6 years ago

When can you say you had enough in a relationship?

How many chances are you willing to give?

2. yui lockhart profile image59
    yui lockhartposted 6 years ago

If it is already impossible to work things out, and if a relationship is already unhealthy to the both of you.

3. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 6 years ago

Everyone is entitled to have their own "deal breakers". There are no hard fast rules but I'd say when the day arrives where you see that you and your significant no longer are on the same page or have the same goals for the relationship then there really is no point in staying together.

4. Daughter Of Maat profile image96
    Daughter Of Maatposted 6 years ago

It depends on what we're talking about. If it's cheating there are no second chances. Ever. Same with lying. There's no arguing here. If my man doesn't have the same standard of integrity I have, he's gone. So I guess no second chances. If we're talking about arguments or disagreements, there is always a way to work it out. I don't care what it is (unless it's cheating or lying but there's no chance for an argument there, it's just over), there's a way to work it out if you really love each other.

5. Doodlehead profile image79
    Doodleheadposted 5 years ago

I give one chance.   I figure the person is an adult.   A screw-up is different than an evil eff-up.   Know what I mean?

working