jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Got Kicked out of the Ramada!

1. Jason Hill profile image61
    Jason Hillposted 5 years ago

I recently got an invitation to an internet marketing seminar at the Ramada here in Reno NV. I decided to do some background on the company, Storesonline Inc. and found they were fraudulent and scamming people out of money they owe hundreds of thousands of dollars to people in numerous states.

I decided to go to the seminar and try to save some people from getting ripped off. After my free breakfast of eggs, home fries, sausage and bacon, I stood up with my BBB report and asked the host why the company had an F rating and why they have so many lawsuits against them in numerous states and countries including Australia. I was then asked to leave! I hope I saved at least one person from throwing away their money. I wrote a hub about the scam prior to attending the seminar, check it out:
    <snipped link>

2. Michael Willis profile image77
    Michael Willisposted 5 years ago

LOL, of course they would not like you speaking out. At least you got the free breakfast first!

1. Jason Hill profile image61
      Jason Hillposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Ya, the eggs were horrible though. I just hope I stopped a few people from getting scammed. People are having hard times and just looking for a way to improve their situation and a company like this preys on their vulnerability.

3. Pearldiver profile image86
    Pearldiverposted 5 years ago

One Day when you least expect it... someone will step up beside you in the boys room and repossess their sausage!  yikes

You remember that! smile

The Kitchen Staff
    The Reno Ramada Inn.

1. SomewayOuttaHere profile image61
      SomewayOuttaHereposted 5 years ago in reply to this

4. 2uesday profile image89
    2uesdayposted 5 years ago

I guess you were not the one left with "egg on your face".

Maybe they only say that in the UK and I now look really stupid for not knowing that.

1. lrohner profile image85
      lrohnerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Nah....we say it here too. smile

5. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago

I would hazard that you saved at least one person from some serious financial and possibly even other misery. You did a very good thing!!! A sincere congratulations. smile smile smile smile smile