jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (10 posts)

Did you Guys notice the Page Rank Update after Domain Change?

1. Anamika S profile image71
    Anamika Sposted 5 years ago

I just noticed that almost all my content has a PR now. Most of my hubs have the same PR as earlier and some even better! Thanks HubPages team... You rock! This Domain change was definitely a smart move. And I am sure our earnings also would improve soon.

1. Ms Dee profile image86
      Ms Deeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yes, I've been noticing the same thing! And even some new hubs of mine since the change to subdomain have some rank. I, too, thank you, HubPages!

2. LuisEGonzalez profile image82
    LuisEGonzalezposted 5 years ago

Before the change my PR was about a big 0, now most of my hubs are PR 2 to 3  cool

3. thooghun profile image86
    thooghunposted 5 years ago

Noticed my profile got a PR 4... Fluff, but still pretty cool. It only ever reached 3 before the switch.

4. viryabo profile image87
    viryaboposted 5 years ago

How do you check for pagerank please?
    I don't have a clue.

5. LuisEGonzalez profile image82
    LuisEGonzalezposted 5 years ago

One easy way is to install SEO Quake from Mozilla. It's free and it seems to be a good program. cool

6. CMHypno profile image90
    CMHypnoposted 5 years ago

Yup, got a PR 3 on my profile - it was always 0 before! Phew, a bit of relief as I thought I was the only one not benefiting from the subdomain switch! smile

7. theirishobserver. profile image60
    theirishobserver.posted 5 years ago

Just Crazy smile

8. IzzyM profile image85
    IzzyMposted 5 years ago

Thanks for pointing that out! I hadn't noticed. In the recent PR update my profile had dropped from PR3 to 0. Glad to see it back smile

9. Richieb799 profile image66
    Richieb799posted 5 years ago

On my profile, SEOquake says 'PR N/A', SEO can sometimes be unreliable mind