jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (10 posts)

Getting Followed

1. nicknpdx profile image59
    nicknpdxposted 5 years ago

How do I get other Hubbers to follow my Hub?

1. sarovai profile image63
      sarovaiposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Well.You made me surprise , after 22months of joining in hubpages. It is simple. You follow and read and comment on other hubbers hubs, whichever interest to you. It is like give and take policy. All the best.

2. Maddie Ruud profile image83
      Maddie Ruudposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Write interesting, original content, and participate in the community.  That could mean posting relevant, insightful comments on Hubs, engaging in constructive discussion here in the forums, and/or being active in the Questions/Answers section of HubPages.  Followers will come with time.  Don't stress too much about it at the beginning.

3. 60
      elliegouldingposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Well I don't have many followers but just reply to forums, answer questions, write your own questions...

2. CMHypno profile image89
    CMHypnoposted 5 years ago

And don't follow others indiscriminately, hoping that they will follow you back. This is not Twitter and you will find that your author score will really plummet!

3. freecampingaussie profile image45
    freecampingaussieposted 5 years ago

Write hubs that are interesting to others . I went to your site & you only have one hub so you need to write more on interesting subjects ,
    I follow people that have hubs I find interesting & usually have a variety of hubs not just one.

4. shogan profile image88
    shoganposted 5 years ago

nicknpdx, if I can offer some advice, break your profile up into paragraphs.  It may seem minor, but I might not be the only one who has a hard time going any further than that wall of text.

5. Peter Owen profile image60
    Peter Owenposted 5 years ago

I very much agree with CM - Don't follow people without reading their hubs just to get followers.
    Read a hub I wrote called How New Hubbers Ruin Their Hubscore

6. 2uesday profile image89
    2uesdayposted 5 years ago

Or try publishing more hubs here on HubPages on similar topics and linking them.

7. Jonathan Janco profile image82
    Jonathan Jancoposted 5 years ago

Also, contributing on the forums is helpful. If someone agrees with your opinion or takes interest in what youre saying, they may look at your hubs and decide to follow you. Also, if u have facebook or twitter link your articles there. It's also not a bad idea if u have time to hop hubs and contribute comments or ratings for new hubs.