jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

HTML code appearing giving away my hub ads amazon etc membership codes

1. 0
    Multimanposted 5 years ago

HTML code appears when signed in to hubpages on my hubs and profile etc, at the very top of the hub in the brown area, including codes to all my income sources like ad sense hub ads amazon etc.  This is a BIG CONCERN  I have xxed through all my codes in the copy and paste below

a:4:{s:6:"google";a:4:{s:12:"author_share";i:60;s:12:"author_token";s:23:"ca-pub-xxxxxxxxx";s:21:"authorAffiliate_share";i:60;s:21:"authorAffiliate_token";s:0:"";}s:6:"amazon";a:4:{s:12:"author_share";i:60;s:12:"author_token";s:16:"xxxxxx-xx";s:21:"authorAffiliate_share";i:60;s:21:"authorAffiliate_token";s:0:"";}s:4:"ebay";a:4:{s:12:"author_share";i:60;s:12:"author_token";s:0:"";s:21:"authorAffiliate_share";i:60;s:21:"authorAffiliate_token";s:0:"";}s:5:"hpads";a:4:{s:12:"author_share";i:60;s:12:"author_token";s:7:"xxxxxx";s:21:"authorAffiliate_share";i:60;s:21:"authorAffiliate_token";s:0:"";}} -|-^-|-

2. paradigmsearch profile image89
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago

This has happened before.

Not a biggie. Codes are publicly accessible anyway.

3. prairieprincess profile image96
    prairieprincessposted 5 years ago

I just posted about this on another thread. I tried signing out and looking at my hubs and no code was showing, so it seems like an internal thing only.

4. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago

They seem okay now.

5. Len Cannon profile image90
    Len Cannonposted 5 years ago

I wouldn't need the HTML to see your amazon (et al) codes, anyways. What's the worst anyone is going to do with it? Sell stuff in your name? I should be so lucky.