jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (11 posts)

Why aren't my amazon capsules appearing?

1. stephaniedas profile image91
    stephaniedasposted 4 years ago

I have never had this problem before. When I am editing my hub, my amazon capsules are there, but once I publish it they disappear. All of my other capsules are there. How can I fix this?

1. Tech Golem profile image83
      Tech Golemposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Did you by any chance install an ad blocker on that browser recently?  That sounds like what happens when I view my hubs on my browser with the ad blocker.  My suggestion would be to install an alternate browser like Chrome and view it with that to see if that makes a difference.  If you're already using chrome, hit 'Control+Shift+N' at the same time to bring up the incognito window.  By default no addons are opened in that mode so an ad blocker wouldn't prevent you from seeing the amazon capsules.  Should at least help you narrow down where the problem is.

stephaniedasposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I am using Chrome and I don't see an ad blocker anywhere. Also, I see Amazon and ebay tabs on other people's hubs. Thanks for the response though, I appreciate it.

2. Uninvited Writer profile image83
      Uninvited Writerposted 4 years agoin reply to this

You also might have accidentally ticked the box that says "do not show this capsule"

1. Simone Smith profile image93
        Simone Smithposted 4 years agoin reply to this

That's my guess, too. Stephaniedas, have you checked to make sure that box is not checked?

stephaniedasposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Yep, that's not checked...thanks though

2. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 4 years ago

If you see Amazon product not available, what else is new, it happens all of the time here.

3. lovebuglena profile image88
    lovebuglenaposted 4 years ago

Sometimes I get that amazon product not found or not available. I forget the exact phrase. And I know that that particular is in fact available on amazon. I don't know if that is a glitch or what but it's frustrating. We can't check every one of our hubs to see if all the products appear.

What you can try to do is delete the capsule and add it again...and then add the products again. If that doesn't help contact support.

1. Knightmare Golem profile image95
      Knightmare Golemposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I'm new, so I haven't gotten any product not found or available messages.  I have gotten messages that something can't be listed because amazon isn't providing a price for the URL you put up.  So I can't really put up one of their top lists due to that and just have to use keywords instead.

4. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 4 years ago

Sometimes Amazon will show price on page, but not provide a price in the capsule. It may be due to items, such as clothing in different sizes with a different price for each size.

5. tiffanyz profile image61
    tiffanyzposted 4 years ago

I just experienced the same thing, I was editing and the capsule that added disappeared? where can I find it?

working