jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

backlinking and article submission sites

1. homesteadbound profile image90
    homesteadboundposted 5 years ago

I really want to start thinking about backlinking since I now have a few hubs under my belt. I have spent so much time fixing mistakes (learning opportunities), that I am now convinced it is much easier to do it right the first time. So the question is: If I wanted to start writing smaller articles at other sites, what would be the top one or two sites that you would recommend that I start with?

1. sofs profile image88
      sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Info Barrel is one great place to write for a PR 4 site
      Squidoo ..but I find it a little difficult to navigate and write there..
      Redgage is great to write blurbs to banklink your articles ..you can use my referral link on my profile page for both ..
      I am not so happy with the others I tried out..
      But there is also thisisfreelance by thisisoli .. I haven't used the site you could check it out..

homesteadboundposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you for your response. I will check them out!

1. Evan Hutchinson profile image81
          Evan Hutchinsonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Depends on your definition of smaller. You can do really short blurbs on Snipsly. Used to on Xomba but I dont know what they're up to now,  plus their backlinks are only dofollow for a few hours after posting the article, at chich point they become nofollow. You can post on sites owned by other hubbers such as the aforementioned ThisIsFreelance, or ryankett's Excerptz or my own one WriterParty. Or heck, post on all of em, preferably.

homesteadboundposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you also. I just might have to do that smile

working