jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Combining Hubs

1. TheLastBabyBoomer profile image61
    TheLastBabyBoomerposted 5 years ago

Is there a way to combine several hub pages together?  I have 3 and would rather have them all in one place.

2. Cagsil profile image59
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Nope.

Below are the simplest instructions I can offer, for making the transition.

You created three hubs, but if you want to combine them into one hub, then you can copy and paste from each hub, by using the tab feature. Meaning, open all three hubs, edit the one hub you want to add to, then copy and paste the other stuff into it from each tab that is opened.

1. TheLastBabyBoomer profile image61
      TheLastBabyBoomerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Would I just delete the unused hubs?

1. Cardisa profile image92
        Cardisaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Make sure you un-publish or delete the hubs before publishing the other one. Better yet, delete then copy and paste, then publish. The other two will be permanently deleted after 24 hrs.

Another option is to link them together that will generate more page views and earn you more money.

At the end of hub 1 put a link to hub 2 and so on.

At the beginning of hub 2 place a link from hub 1, link from hub 2&1 in hub 3

Or just place link capsules with the other hubs.

2. Cagsil profile image59
        Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yes.

3. sofs profile image89
    sofsposted 5 years ago

I would go along with Cardisa's suggestion leave them as they are.. link them together with hyperlinks .as part1,2and 3. Hubs that are too long do not get too much attention from the average surfer on the net.
    When you copy paste and delete your hubs you stand the chance of them being labelled duplicate as cached copies of them still remain on the net. You may also have to ensure that you have got rid of the cached copies before you add to the first hub..

1. Cardisa profile image92
      Cardisaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I agree, I would un-publish the hub and let it stand for 24hrs while the other two are deleted permanently and even so, once they were indexed they will still be cached in Google.

4. profile image0
    Web Addictposted 5 years ago

Thanks Cardisa, linking hubs that way I think is the best option.

working