jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

The mother of all spam emails! you have got to read this!

1. Nell Rose profile image89
    Nell Roseposted 5 years ago

I recieved this in my junk mail a minute a go! I haven't stopped laughing since! check it out!

I am Mr. Assad al Gaddafi, President & Managing Partner of Premier Capital Advisory Ltd. I am writing to seek your investment partnership to a sum US$90 Million Dollars.  I am a cousin of the troubled libyan leader and we are all targeted as they feel all monies connected with the family comes from him. I want to transfer all this asset or part of it to reliable partners overseas to secure our family investment  If you’re interested in forming a partnership with us by investing this sum in any of your projects or company, it will be my pleasure to discuss in details. Send all replies to:assadalgaddafi11@hotmail.co.za. Regards, Mr. Assad al Gaddafi,

1. wilderness profile image97
      wildernessposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Well!  You should certainly let him know that your are quite capable of keeping his 90 mil in safekeeping for him, but as you don't know him you will require that he get it to you at his expense and in cash as an indication of his own good faith.

His own couriers can watch that way as you stuff your mattress with it.

2. Sally's Trove profile image99
      Sally's Troveposted 5 years ago in reply to this

The sad thing is that some would actually fall for this. It's got all the flags that savvy net users by now know how to recognize, but there are plenty of vulnerable folks out there, still (and that's why this crap exists). Thanks for sharing!

2. ubanichijioke profile image50
    ubanichijiokeposted 5 years ago

Ha ha ha, sure scam. You re too intelligent to fall for that crap. Lol

3. CASE1WORKER profile image85
    CASE1WORKERposted 5 years ago

Nell- If you cant fit it all in your matress I could help ; and i am sure the kids wont mind either- we might have to take a bit  out for expenses

4. Nell Rose profile image89
    Nell Roseposted 5 years ago

been out spending the money all day! lol only joking, just got back in though, I wonder if he will send me a cheque or postal order?!

1. wilderness profile image97
      wildernessposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You must insist on cash - otherwise you may have a returned check fee to pay.  Just in case, you know - I'm positive this guy is on the up and up, but I could be wrong here. smile

By the way, I could make good use of 10 or 20 mil.  It would make a sweet charitable write off for him - you might mention that after you have all that cash filling your mattress and making it uncomfortable...

5. paradigmsearch profile image91
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago

I just got this:

There is an attachment. Gosh! I wonder if I should click it? lol