jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Can't Edit any of my hubpages without unpublishing them

1. 0
    Multimanposted 5 years ago

I have seen an error in my titles because I misunderstood the Title Tuner, so i corrected 24 titles earlier today, went back in tonight to correct the rest of my 189 titles and got this red funky message when I hit the edit button:

Note: This Hub is currently published. However, if you make any changes to it, it will immediately be unpublished until it has been re-approved for publication (which can take 24-48 hours).

Now I can't edit and correct the mistake withjout being unpublished!!  But a Moderator can unpublkish me for not correcting them what the heck is this!

2. QuestionMaster profile image89
    QuestionMasterposted 5 years ago

Sounds like, because of repeated violations of the same type, Hubpages has decided to place a moderation block on your account.

This basically means you're not banned, but any changes or new hubs you create will have to be approved before being allowed until you prove yourself again.

3. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 5 years ago

Yep, that's what others have reported when a moderation hold has been placed on an entire account.

You should check your email for any communication from the admin team, and if you don't see anything, you might want to email them directly.

4. psycheskinner profile image81
    psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago

So, you are on moderation.  Not much to do about that but fix hubs and let them be re-approved until they decide to take you off moderation.

1. 0
      Multimanposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yes, you are right, I started the process tonight, but it will take me a few days to go through them all I figure 33 articles a day goes into 189 articles about 6 times.  :-)