jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

Beat Me Up

1. 0
    The Journalposted 5 years ago

I have been having a difficult time getting noticed on this site, and have no idea what all of the numbers mean.  It would be great if experienced hubbers could look at my blogs and tell me what I could go better. 

Don't worry, I've got plenty of tissue, so if I cry, I'll be okay.

1. AEvans profile image73
      AEvansposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hello! Here is my critique'. You are missing comment capsules. You really need those to get a response from other writers. I read about the dating book and how to catch a woman. I agree a man should be brave and call a friend if needed, never let one pass you by. I couldn't comment because the capsule wasn't there. The hub flows well, the pics are in all of the right places. Your personality is completely into it, but on your profile pic you are female, however you are male. I would change that and be yourself. Ladies enjoy the men on here, just as much as the men enjoy us. Happy hubbing and welcome to HP! I will be checking back in to see if you added your comment capsules. smile

FYI: We don't call them blogs here, because they are uniquely different, but whatever makes you comfortable. Are you talking about the profile numbers? If you are, just click on the help button in upper right hand corner of your account and it will tell you all about the algo system on HP. But I wouldn't worry to much about that. It bounces up and down just focus on writing. smile

1. 0
        The Journalposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hey Teach -

Thank you for the suggestions.  I have rewritten my paper with your suggestions.  Any other feedback would be awesome!

2. Uninvited Writer profile image83
      Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I notice this is your first visit to the forums. Taking part in discussions will get you noticed. Just don't start too many silly threads or your hubscore will suffer.