jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Critique my new social networking advice hub

1. mkronline profile image61
    mkronlineposted 5 years ago

Loving hubpages so far. I made an account a year ago but never did much with it. It seems like it'll be a great place to do something with all those bits of advice I never felt like building a site around.

Hub number 1 is this guy: http://mkronline.hubpages.com/hub/How-t … al-network

I'm sure I'm missing a lot of stuff that would make it more useful since it's my first hub. Any advice is golden right now. smile

2. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

What you have is well-written, but requires some inside knowledge. For example, I could not understand how "following" happens in practice on either network - do you need to visit their profile page, or is there a simpler way. The Twitter portion of the article seemed a bit sporadic, like there is something missing. I think the article can be improved through expansion.

mkronlineposted 5 years ago in reply to this

That's a good point. I'll look for hubs on G+ and Twitter basics to link in those sections, and work on the Twitter section. Thanks.

3. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago

I think it would make more sense to have the Hub on Google+ as that is mostly what is covered with just cursory mention of Twitter.

I'll probably do that.

4. greatstuff profile image93
    greatstuffposted 5 years ago

Hi mkronline
    I thought your article was really good..in fact it enlighten me on this subject matter..when the news first came out, I told myself that having FB is more than enough..no need to subscribe to another Social network program. Your article and your recommended further reading by Dan changed that completely. So if your article managed to changed one's perception or opinion, then you have done well as a writer!

Glad I could help. Google+ is a nice place to read stuff and interact with people once you get used to it. It's especially useful when there's breaking news because you get the realtime search of Twitter with the depth of a blog.

working