jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Which is the best Social Networking site to start with?

1. misslong123 profile image86
    misslong123posted 4 years ago

Which is the best Social Networking site to start with?

I haven't signed up for any additional media sites to promote my hubs. I know it will take time to get this going, but I was wondering if any of you experienced hubbers knew which social networking site is the best to start with. I do have facebook and twitter.

2. sunilkunnoth2012 profile image36
    sunilkunnoth2012posted 4 years ago

FB and Twitter are fine. You can also register with Pinterest. Best of luck.

3. Stephanie7889 profile image82
    Stephanie7889posted 4 years ago

I get the most outside traffic from Pinterest. When I finish a hub, I immediately "pin it," and my followers on that site repin it if they like it. In this way, my hubs reach a much larger audience than just publishing them on Hub Pages. Good luck!

4. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 4 years ago

Pinterest by far has been my major contributor. Also one can use Facebook and StumbleUpon. These are all good sites to receive traffic. The best of luck!

5. misslong123 profile image86
    misslong123posted 4 years ago

Well, it seems so far that Pinterest is the popular choice. Unfortunately, that is the one popular one I haven't enrolled in. I did Twitter and FaceBook. I just didn't understand Pinterest. I saw there are some good hubs on it, so I will go check those out and get started on that site. Thanks for the help!

6. Austinstar profile image86
    Austinstarposted 4 years ago

Bubblews is now my top spot for socializing on the internet. Many hubbers have accounts there. They even pay you for your thoughts. Your Bubbles have to be 400 characters, but they can be about anything. It's not unusual to post 3 or 4 bubbles a day. But reading the other Bubblers is fun too. I have made some good friends there in just a couple of months.