"purely personal" violation alert

1. MickeySr profile image88
    MickeySrposted 4 years ago

HubPages staff,

Upon reaching 3 months and 50 followers at HubPages I wrote a hub about the encouragement I've received from fellow hubbers - this hub has been de-published with an alert of "purely personal" personal content.

I can see your point, sort of - however; this hub is not so much about me as it is about the HubPages experience, granted it's my own HubPages expedience, but the Hub was intended to be about the HubPages experience not about me. As I say in the hub, I came to HubPages thinking I would be writing exclusively on theological concerns, but the encouragement and warm reviews I've received persuaded me to write on other subjects and in other forms. I think that is a not uncommon experience for writers coming here, and so I don't think the hub is purely personal, it's not about me but is about the HubPages experience, and because of that I think the hub can be "interesting, useful, and understandable to people who do not know you (me) personally" as the violation alert details.

However, if you see it differently, it will remain unpublished.

2. QuestionMaster profile image90
    QuestionMasterposted 4 years ago

The staff don't have the time to monitor all the forum posts. That's why there's a report button - so they don't have to.

If you need to contact them, do it privately through the contact form: http://hubpages.com/contact_us/