HubNuggets contest

1. Writer Fox profile image79
    Writer Foxposted 4 years ago

I'm new to this site and I just got a baffling email from Hubpages.

It said that my Hub, 'What is SEO?' "has been selected among 6 candidates for this week's HubNuggets contest on HubPages! The criteria for selection as a HubNugget is entirely dependent on votes, so please encourage your friends to vote for your Hub on this page before Wednesday of this coming week:
    Vote on this page: … /809"

I don't have an email list of Hubbers.  How am I supposed to inform people about this and ask them to vote?  (What a time of the year to get this!!)  Any suggestions?  Hey, help a new Hubber - vote for my Hub!

2. thranax profile image58
    thranaxposted 4 years ago

Congratz Writer Fox!

its always a good feeling to get your article nominated to things such as the Hubnuggets. I checked and yes your hub is in the voting. Many hubbers on their own go read all the hubnugget hubs and chose what they like best thought the poll capsule.

As for email, they mean anyone can vote - not just hubbers. Tell your friends on facebook etc that you need the votes!

Also nice to meet you. Hubbers like myself have social media just like everyone else. On my profile you can find my twitter account and Google+ accounts smile. Many hubbers add each other and connect to communicate though all social media.

Also, hubbers who you know might have an email option on their profiles. Always good to see.

Best of Luck and contact me if you wanna chat about anything!

PS: Love your name ^.^

1. Writer Fox profile image79
      Writer Foxposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I'm going to add you on Google+ right now.  I just joined that about a week ago.

Thank you for your comment  I always thought there was a panel of judges - I never knew it was just from people's friends voting.  Guess I don't have a chance of winning this one.

Humans are confusing creatures.