jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

I need help on inserting pictures within a text box

1. 74
    kinkinmommyposted 7 years ago

I remember seeing some hubs that you can have pictures in a text box, how do I do that?

For example, in my hub

Under the TEST section, I would like to put in text instead of photo.  As I can't figure out what to do, I just insert the photo with texts inside the pictures.  I think it is bad for search engines.

Besides, I also wanted to know how many modules are good to increase hub score.

Thanks a lot.

1. AEvans profile image72
      AEvansposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Let me see if I can help you are asking how we can place the pictures next to the text is that correct? I reviewed your article so I believe that is what you are asking but do quote me if I am wrong. What you would do is in place the photo in the capsule that says photos, there are arrows that will allow you to move the picture in its place up and down and sideways.Those arrows are green, in regards to the test section I will check one of my hubs as I have not ever seen that before, so I believe you are showing me something new.
      Hub Scores are not based on modules , they are based on the article and how many times the article has been read, along with a combination of other things. Fan base helps as well as the topic as it should capture the attention of the reader. I know it sounds frustrating but submit an article on HubMake Over and everyone will give you ideas on how to improve your article . Happy Hubbing!!! smile

2. Rochelle Frank profile image89
    Rochelle Frankposted 7 years ago

AE has given some good clues.
    Also, too many people don't check the help thingy--top upper right box.

3. 74
    kinkinmommyposted 7 years ago

Thanks a lot for the help.

I shall try to test out to see if I can make it.

1. AEvans profile image72
      AEvansposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You can do it and many of us are always here to assist.smile