jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

30 in 30

1. alifeofdesign profile image92
    alifeofdesignposted 4 years ago

I confess that I'm a bit nervous to take on this challenge. Will my Hubs be welcoming, interesting and inspiring? I'll soon discover if they are or are not. Well, here I go..........

1. brittanytodd profile image93
      brittanytoddposted 4 years ago in reply to this

They will definitely be welcomed!  Just make sure to post a link and the number of days you are on on this forum: http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/18049

Good luck!!!

alifeofdesignposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thank you.

2. AEvans profile image69
      AEvansposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You can do it! Been there and did that when it first began! Wishing you all of the best! smile

Thank you for the encouragement!

2. Ardie profile image90
    Ardieposted 4 years ago

Good luck!  I am doing it now - just wrote number 13 and working on number 14.  I've learned to let go of finding the perfect topics and performing three days of edits and rewrites.  I figure I can editand add to Hubs once the challenge is over.  I've also learned how to write on a deadline which is SO new to me I almost fainted in the beginning.  You got this girl!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ardie, that is my biggest fear, too! I want them to be perfect from the start- so it slows me down and I read and re-read over and over. I also considered not starting yet because I have this terrible little camera and I'm unable to take better pics. I used to have access to a much better camera, but now I need to save up to buy a new one. I can update and improve later-as you stated.

Thank you, kindly, for your comments.

Good Luck to you. I cheering for you!

working