jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (20 posts)

30 Hubs in 30 Days as a newbie

1. MonkeyMaker profile image60
    MonkeyMakerposted 5 years ago

So, I joined yesterday, posted my first Hub today and I'm going to set myself the 30 Hubs in 30 Days challenge RIGHT NOW.

By September 8th, I will have posted 30 Hubs. Supposedly.

Hopefully it'll really get me into Hubbing (is that the word for it?) and I'll be able to have some fun doing it smile

Here I go!

1. Patty Kenyon profile image79
      Patty Kenyonposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Welcome to HubPages!!!  You can definitely make this challenge!!!  It takes hard work and dedication but it is a wonderful experience!!!  Wishing you the Very Best!!!!

1. Stephen Govoni profile image59
        Stephen Govoniposted 5 years agoin reply to this

MoneyMaker I hope you're doing well!!  I just joined two days ago and I too am excited to do the 30 day challenge.  Starting today!

Tenacity and dedication until September 15th, here we go!

2. umbertoobrian profile image59
      umbertoobrianposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I have already saved titles to 30 different hubs with notes for each.  The next step is to craft each one.  I am confident that I can do it.

1. Patty Kenyon profile image79
        Patty Kenyonposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Welcome to HubPages umbertoobrian!!!  Wishing you the Very Best here on HubPages!!!

3. MomsTreasureChest profile image80
      MomsTreasureChestposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Welcome to HubPages and good luck with your first challenge, it sounds like you are off to a great start!

4. Marisa Wright profile image96
      Marisa Wrightposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Normally, I'd recommend against a totally newbie jumping straight into a 30 Hub challenge.   Most people need some time to learn how Hub layouts work, where to find legal images (most images on the internet are copyright so you can't use them), etc.  But looking at your first Hub, you've made a pretty good start, so go for it!

5. garage-remotes profile image60
      garage-remotesposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Best of luck to you! I'd love to here about your success & struggles.

2. jeolmoz2 profile image55
    jeolmoz2posted 5 years ago

3. MonkeyMaker profile image60
    MonkeyMakerposted 5 years ago

Wow, thanks for all the encouragement!!
    Umbertoobrian, you're a lot more organised than I am! My 30 Hubs are pretty much going to be whatever grabs me on the day. I should probably have prepared a bit more before I set myself the challenge, but ah well. It's going to be frantic!

4. bridalletter profile image82
    bridalletterposted 5 years ago

I am ready for 30 hubs and 30 days starting today August 12, 2012 and complete by September 10, 2012. I know it will be a very consuming experience; especially with the amount of research I normally do for each hub. It will be a challenge to deliver that in depth and high quality content every time in such a short time. I usually like to take a few days to come back to an article and hit it again before publishing.

I will keep adding followers as I take this challenge. I have made it a goal to add at least 10 people daily and often times over 20. The following is equally important as having a larger number of hubs to share.

Good luck to everyone else on the same path! I think we will all be a little closer to our personal goals and hopefully better off financially too. The start is very slow, but I know it can only grow and we can only benefit.

5. Margaret Skipper profile image60
    Margaret Skipperposted 5 years ago

Woooo yeah, you guys all are gonna do great! Im considering (very hard) if i can do this with school just starting...im just not sure! It'd probably be easier now though before my classes get harder! Anyway, pre-planning your titles is awesome advice. What i'm planning to do is decide on about 8 or 10 groups and researching appropriate keywords for each group before i start to write. Then i can write about 3 to 4 hubs per group and the hardest part (for me), the keywords, will be done! Happy writing!

6. Patty Kenyon profile image79
    Patty Kenyonposted 5 years ago

For those of you that are going to do the 30/30...I wish you the very best!!  It can be done!!!  It does take hard work, dedication, perseverance, and a positive attitude!!! 

Good Luck in your Endeavor, no matter what, never give up!!! big_smile

7. Sally's Trove profile image85
    Sally's Troveposted 5 years ago

MonkeyMaker, I enjoyed your first hub. Looking forward to reading more. Good luck with the 30 in 30, and welcome to HP.

8. Green Bard profile image92
    Green Bardposted 5 years ago

I am doing this challenge again because I have done it before with another account and can recommend it for getting traffic! Good luck!

1. bridalletter profile image82
      bridalletterposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I like your hubs Green Bard, looking forward to seeing new ones daily. Good luck!

9. bridalletter profile image82
    bridalletterposted 5 years ago

5 down, 25 more to go!

10. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image94
    Marcy Goodfleischposted 5 years ago

Best of luck on the 30/30 challenge, everyone!  I know you can do it!  I did it twice in my first few months on the site.  It was indeed challenging, but it was a great way to become familiar with the publishing tools and to meet new Hubbers.  I'll watch for your hubs!

1. bridalletter profile image82
      bridalletterposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I can hardly imagine you did it twice. My brain hurts a little each day doing just one everyday. That is very impressive!

1. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image94
        Marcy Goodfleischposted 5 years agoin reply to this

LOL!  I think that was when I was in a particularly masochistic state of mind. I've been in recovery for a while now.

working