jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

No earnings, ever, despite 1000s of page views

1. qed profile image60
    qedposted 4 years ago

I've never earnt a cent here. Anyone have any idea why not? I get readers and I have Adsense working. Thanks for any insights.

2. shimmering Dawn profile image85
    shimmering Dawnposted 4 years ago

Maybe you have not used those keywords people are actually searching for..At the face of it it seems like your hubs maybe what people are looking for..( I have very little knowledge in the area of entertainment ) so a little keyword search and tweaking may do your earnings some good. just my honest opinion.

3. Nell Rose profile image91
    Nell Roseposted 4 years ago

Hi, Yes I think it may be keywords, but looking at your hubs I notice you only have 8 followers, you need to join in more by commenting and maybe gaining a few more followers. Every time someone reads your work and comments your hub score will go up and you will start to get further up google. google likes to see activity on a page, this will jog you up a bit further, okay?

4. Uninvited Writer profile image81
    Uninvited Writerposted 4 years ago

I do know the entertainment does not pay well at all.

5. wilderness profile image95
    wildernessposted 4 years ago

I would have expected several thousand views to produce at least a few pennies, but it is not impossible that it hasn't.

You might sign up for the HPads program; it is primarily impression based and every view produces a few tenths of a cent or so.  Adsense is primarily click based, so viewers must click an ad to see any income from there.

You might check Adsense, though - is it showing viewers?  You can have an adsense account, but until you have set it up with HP you will receive no income from it...