jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Need hub critique

1. Browneesorchids profile image75
    Browneesorchidsposted 5 years ago

I am not having any traffic to this hub and recently reorganized it. Tell me what you think Im lacking or have too much of. Thanks in advance.

http://browneesorchids.hubpages.com/hub … Him-or-Her

1. profile image0
      Larry Wallposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Personally, I never start a Hub with a full width picture. I use a half width picture or no picture at all.

Does the hub have to be limited to Valentine's day. Would it not work for birthdays, engagement, anniversaries, etc. Expand the scope a little bit and check you tags .

Good Luck.

Browneesorchidsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the input

2. LauraGSpeaks profile image97
      LauraGSpeaksposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Overall, this is a good informative hub.  Checkout the first paragraph for grammatical errors like run on sentences.  Also, there is a lot of space after the subtitles. I like the other  suggestions to broaden its scope to include other special occasions.   Good luck!!

2. seanorjohn profile image81
    seanorjohnposted 5 years ago

I'll try my best but I get very little traffic. I think the title suggests three different hubs. I valentines 2 Birthday and 3 anyday special meals. You could try writing three hubs. The photo at the top is stopping the best placements of ads for people to click.Like me you need to find out more about keywords.
    Good luck and I hope a real expert is able to give you a professional critique.

Browneesorchidsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you, that is helpful. If you can tell me whatever you know about keywords and how to use them I would greatly appreciate it.

1. seanorjohn profile image81
        seanorjohnposted 5 years ago in reply to this

A hubber called sunforged has a good hub on keywords. Also check out hubpages key words tutorial. Good luck.

working