jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (11 posts)

How to Be Approved in Google Adsense after getting rejected?

1. yougotme profile image90
    yougotmeposted 4 years ago

I got rejected too in Google Adsense. But I figured that's because I only got 1 hub.

So my question now will be, how many hubs will I need so I get approved?

What other things should I do to be approved?

1. JKenny profile image93
      JKennyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I, too got rejected initially by Adsense, but that was because I made the mistake of applying literally after signing up for Hubpages.

Best thing to do, is reapply after you've written at least 10 good quality hubs, that should do the trick.

yougotmeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks! 8 more to go! smile

2. sofs profile image88
      sofsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Write at least ten hubs before you apply, these should be original and unique to hub pages. Start a b logger blog and post regularly until you get approved... this usually works. best wishes to you.

Thank you! I'll take your advise. smile

3. forall profile image56
      forallposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I applied for google adsense when opening my blog (blogspot) and it didn't contain a lot of texts that time, it was practically empty if compared to HP work. They accepted me. Try it, it may work with you.

1. sofs profile image88
        sofsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

This may not be the case for applicants from certain countries. Adsense has certain Geographic restriction and they approve when they have ensured that the applicant is genuine and not a spammer.
        Since yougotme is from Philippines it would be advisable to have at least ten hubs in place and if possible the bogger blog too.. INMHO

4. Hunbbel Meer profile image90
      Hunbbel Meerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I had the same scenario as you are having right now. Make sure that you have at least 10 hubs, which are bearing original, unique, useful and interesting content. If you are already getting a decent amount of traffic, then getting accepted is no big deal.

Keep writing smile

Thanks! May I ask what is considered a "decent amount of traffic". Should it be hundreds? smile

2. yougotme profile image90
    yougotmeposted 4 years ago

Thank you to all who answered my question.

3. Shanna11 profile image91
    Shanna11posted 4 years ago

I got rejected the first time to, after writing two hubs. I got accepted a few days later when I applied after writing two more hubs. 10 seems to be more preferential though.

working