jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

How the F do I put my Hubs into categories on my profile?

1. innersmiff profile image86
    innersmiffposted 4 years ago

On every HP user profile I see, I see categorised sections for Hubs, but I can't figure out how to have them appear on my own profile. Help meeeeeeee pleasssee

1. Judi Bee profile image86
      Judi Beeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You don't categorise them, it's done automatically depending on which category you put them in when you created them. 

At the top will be your latest/hot/best selection and below it "Some of innersmiff's favourite topics", in which they will be listed by category.  Perhaps you haven't created enough hubs in a single category yet?

1. innersmiff profile image86
        innersmiffposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Perhaps you are right. Time to get writing.

1. Uninvited Writer profile image82
          Uninvited Writerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

It will show up after you publish 15 hubs.

2. mistyhorizon2003 profile image91
    mistyhorizon2003posted 4 years ago

When you get to 15 hubs you can start to create your own categories, and all you need to do is go to 'My Account' and then select 'edit groups'. You can then create groups according to categories of you own choosing. Hubs you have already published will show in the 'orphan hubs' section right now, but once you have named and created some appropriate groups you want, you can drag those hubs into your relevant groups. Once you have done so they will appear at the end of your hubs in a capsule that allows others to scroll left or right in order to see them and/or click to read them.

Hope this helps smile (HP categorizing on your homepage is different and is based on the groups you select when first starting to set up your hub prior to writing it).