Please add "previous 1 2 3 next" at top of pages, not just bottom

1. SidKemp profile image96
    SidKempposted 4 years ago

I really like HubPages. This is a small request for a navigation improvement.

I think it would be great if pages that have previous 1 2 3 next page sequence links at the bottom also had them at the top. This would include ANSWER pages where questions are listed and FOLLOWERS pages where we look at our own followers.

For example, if I want to see my newest followers, I have to click to see all followers, then scroll all the way down, then click on the last page. It would be much easier if I didn't have to scroll down.

I also like to go through answer pages in order. Say I've been scrolling through the Answer pages for Unanswered questions, and now I want to go back to Page 3 of unanswered questions. My back button is slow, and it would be two "backs." Better to go back into the Explore menu, but that includes scrolling down.

A related possibility would be that, if a person returns to a menu item, such as "Answers," we go back to our most recent location (say, page 3 of Unanswered questions) rather than being at the top of the HOT list.