jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Where are my previous and next hubs at the bottom of my hubs, other than the Dis

1. Faith Reaper profile image86
    Faith Reaperposted 4 years ago

Where are my previous and next hubs at the bottom of my hubs, other than the Discover Other hubs?

I just happened to notice other hubbers' previous and next hubs at the bottom of their hubs.  It was formerly on my hubs, and I did not notice when they disappeared.  Do I need to reset a setting or something else?  Thanks for answering.

2. billybuc profile image86
    billybucposted 4 years ago

I  think that happens when you group your hubs, Faith. That's the only way mine will appear. smile

Faith Reaperposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Hi billybuc, thanks for the anwer.  Hmm, well, my next question is how does one group hubs?  LOL  I am falling way behind here on HP it seems : (    Hugs and love, Faith Reaper

3. missolive profile image95
    missoliveposted 4 years ago

Hi Faith Reaper! smile
    Go to your main account page ('My Accounts') and on the left hand sidebar you will see 'groups'. Click that and set them up. Hope this helps.

Hi missolive, thank you so much. You are so kind.  I wonder how I made them go away, as they were there, but I do not ever remember setting them up?  I will try.  Blessings, Faith Reapr

4. Au fait profile image92
    Au faitposted 4 years ago

Read my hub titled:  What Are Hubpages Groups Good For? How 'Groups' Can Get You More Page views.

You'll know all about groups and why your hubs are or are not advertised at the bottom of your hubs before comments.

Hi Au fait, thanks for answering.  I went and grouped as I thought, and now some are showing up in the next and previous spot at the bottom of the hubs.  I will check out your hub too!  Thanks again.

2. Au fait profile image92
      Au faitposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I explain all about how to group your hubs and how to manipulate/control which ones will show at the bottom of your hubs.

3. Faith Reaper profile image86

Thanks Au fait, I will try to find your hub with all of these great details!  Is it an older or recent hub?

working