jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Where is the save/submit button gone for groups?

1. Sue Adams profile image92
    Sue Adamsposted 4 years ago

I just tried to put some "Orphan Hubs" into some of my groups but cannot see the "save" button on that page. Where is it gone? Is this another glitch or are HP trying to prevent us from opting out of their new lay-out experiments. Has anyone else encountered this problem? What's going on?

2. rebekahELLE profile image92
    rebekahELLEposted 4 years ago

Sue, just drag the orphans to the group and it will save and tell you at the bottom, changes saved.

Sue Adamsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

It doesn't. It says: "Do you really want to leave this page..." I've got a second browser window open, waiting for an answer before I can leave that page.

1. rebekahELLE profile image92
        rebekahELLEposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Yes, that will come up each time you want to leave. Did you notice at the very bottom if the changes saved message came up.

Did you click stay on page and check underneath the groups? 
        It might be nice if that message was at the top.

Sue Adamsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

The saved message is not there any more. Apparently it saves itself automatically according to another forum thread:
          http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/96175
          But then that message about "do you want to leave this page?" shouldn't come up, should it? Shame I wasted an hour and a half with this issue. Anyway, problem solved now and I can get back to work.  Thank you for trying to help Rebekah.

working