jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

New Design/Interface On Articles

1. thelyricwriter profile image47
    thelyricwriterposted 4 years ago

I am all for change and I can respect the site trying new things. However, this new interface has many issues. For one and more importantly, it looks very unprofessional and crowded at the bottom. It really needs worked on. There is no vote button, so our hubs cannot be voted up/down. Most of my articles are on tattoos. My Google earnings are no longer existent. I don't like the related articles at the main bottom. Nobody is clicking on them. They are much better on the top right hand side. My page views are still down by 40% since the change. Fellow writers are complaining about their views also. Hubpages is a very professional site. The old interface is much better and looks professional. I would really like to see it brought back. Thanks.

1. lobobrandon profile image82
      lobobrandonposted 4 years ago in reply to this

The new interface looks professional.

2. Paul Edmondson profile image
    Paul Edmondsonposted 4 years ago

There are more tweaks coming to the hub design, but the related links has increased in ctr since testing the two locations.  We are continuing to run tests and focus groups eith each iteration.  On top of it, there are revenue optimization tests ongoing.

1. tamron profile image59
      tamronposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I noticed the past 3 or 4 days my ctr has went up.  Thanks!