jonnycomelately profile image 88

What criteria do HP team use for blocking?

I have been blocked from posting for 3 days, without any explanation of what I have done wrong. So how can I learn?

jonnycomelately profile image88

Alan (jonnycomelately) says

• oceansnsunsets profile image

Paula (oceansnsunsets) 2 years ago

Jonny, I am sorry you were falsely accused, and I would feel the same way esp if they were one of the anonymous ones. At the risk of sounding harsh, it seems the cowardly route to go, imo. People sure do just say lots of stuff, don't they?

HeadlyvonNoggin profile image85

Jeremy Christian (HeadlyvonNoggin) says

• jonnycomelately profile image

Alan (jonnycomelately) 2 years ago

Thanks Headly. It is the first. But as you know it takes a lot to offend me - and I sure was, so no remorse. Thanks for your compliments.

oceansnsunsets profile image88

Paula (oceansnsunsets) says

• HeadlyvonNoggin profile image

Jeremy Christian (HeadlyvonNoggin) 2 years ago

Not to be a troublemaker or anything, but this is a site for writers, right? What is a writer if not opinionated and prone to making observations about things and people? Seems merky territory when you try to define what people are allowed to say.

A Troubled Man profile image59

A Troubled Man says

• jonnycomelately profile image

Alan (jonnycomelately) 2 years ago

Purely for the record, a person tried to connect me being a-theist to therefore say that I supported bestiality and infanticide. You can imagine my reaction! That reaction (my words then) was why I got banned.