jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

9 Daily Habits That Will Make You Happier

1. paradigmsearch profile image89
    paradigmsearchposted 3 years ago

An interesting read.

Something for everyone.

http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/advisor/ … 39296.html

2. fpherj48 profile image78
    fpherj48posted 3 years ago

Thanks so much for the link to this article.   This is very sound advice and really makes a lot of sense.  We may think that we do some of this stuff more often than we actually do.  It's always nice to have a plan or a "guide"...but it's another thing, to get into a regular habit to keep up the pace and the intentions.   
    Reading these 9 daily habits over.....makes us take a good look at ourselves and just how happy we are on a daily basis.....and accept and understand, that if we truly want more happiness, we need to step up and do something about it!   These habits are excellent...Thanks for this, paradigm!   Have a Wonderful Holiday Season....wishing you and yours the very best!

3. habee profile image92
    habeeposted 3 years ago

Great list, but something very important was overlooked.

#10 - Poke dead things with a stick.

1. paradigmsearch profile image89
      paradigmsearchposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I just did that with Facebook. Signed off and good riddance to them. Anything negative or useless in my life is not just getting poked with a stick. It's getting shoved with said stick over the nearest cliff.

2. fpherj48 profile image78
      fpherj48posted 3 years ago in reply to this

habee.....You're incorrigible!! LOL
      P.S. I just checked the status of our friend, "Lover boy"...he's been BANNED.  Awwwwww.  Hp was quick on the draw for this one!

4. 0
    Miriam Weissmannposted 3 years ago

Nice link. I just spent the day at our local nursing home. I visit about twice a week to take orders and deliver. We always have a nice long chat and they all love the Avon catalogue. Even the men funnily enough. But this is the age of metrosexuality. There are even male Avon Representatives these days you know. Not that I'd like it if one of my sons did it, but there you are. Makeup is a woman's thing if you ask me. Anyway, selling Avon is a nice way of getting to talk to people and to pay them a visit. Making people happy which always makes us happier.

5. paradigmsearch profile image89
    paradigmsearchposted 3 years ago

Been somewhat down all day. But suddenly the blood sugar or serotonin kicked in and I'm feeling my usual optimism.

6. Smileyolarte profile image61
    Smileyolarteposted 3 years ago

Reading through most of these 9 day-to-day behavior earlier mentioned..... helps make folks please.  Please take a outstanding look at our own home as well as the way delighted up on a daily basis..... along with accept to recognize, if we wish additional pleasure, we must enhance along with take action beneficial about it!