jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Not Sure If I can Post This, Please Let Me Know If I Should Take Down

1. 0
    Whikatposted 7 years ago

Hey Fellow Hubbers, I am not trying to spam anyone. I received this video in my e-mail today. I just finished watching it and was amazed and really wanted to pass it on. It is not a sales video of any kind. It is a 20 min video, but I think it is worth passing on. Just to let you know that I am not a member of the law of attraction secrets, and I am not promoting them in any way, just wanted to share this amazing video and message, and did not know where I could share it with others. .http://www.believeandmanifest.com/1/bam/video1.php

2. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

Hi WhiKat smile well, you could share it with writing a article about it too. Like a review. wink thank you for sharing.

3. 0
    Whikatposted 7 years ago

Thank you Dame Scribe,
    I thought about writing a review on it, but I was worried I may not do it justice,  the woman's story is so powerful, I am not sure if I could get that across to my readers. Anyway, I am a pretty fast writer, I am a great writer for the ADD (Adult Attention Disorder) readers :0. Thanks for responding .

4. KCC Big Country profile image84
    KCC Big Countryposted 7 years ago

Write the review....I'd love to read it.  I'll watch it once it's in your hub.  smile

5. 0
    Whikatposted 7 years ago

O.K,  KCC Big Country for you I will do it. Just give me a couple days to work on it. The Women tells her own story, that is why it is so powerful and emotional. I will do my best and give it my all. Sincerely yours always,

6. KCC Big Country profile image84
    KCC Big Countryposted 7 years ago

Thank you!  I'm a huge fan of LOA.....and I would love to read your review of it!