Energize Your Body Naturally

1. Helen Cater profile image61
    Helen Caterposted 7 years ago

This is all the things I know I should do but do not follow by the book. Some good tips here thanks from someone who is always tired.

2. kirstenblog profile image78
    kirstenblogposted 7 years ago

I am one of those people who 'is always tired' too. I do think that sometimes when I am doing something I am jazzed about I 'forget' to be tired, not sure if there is a certain amount of belief leading to truth in my energy levels. I have often been told to drink more water and can't say as I have noticed it help. The only things I can say help my energy levels have been to do things I enjoy, and the other thing is related to my diet. I started a thing called sungazing (crazy I know, wrote an article, feel free to read if you wish) and the strongest effect it has had is on my appetite. I just don't get as hungry and need less when I do. Eating loads often leads me to feeling weighed down and sluggish. Having less of an appetite has meant that I am more likely to try fresh fruit and veg when I am hungry, I find them very satisfying now (where as before they didn't make a dent in my feelings of hunger). The knock on effect seems to be less eating related sluggishness and higher vitamin intake which seems to help me maintain a reasonable level of energy unless I decide to have a few drinks of an evening then I am crashed out again (wonder why). tongue